Superior Care and Comfort You Can Count On
With a strong focus on comfort, independence and uncompromised care, Caring Alternatives offers residential assisted living in Oak Creek and Muskego.
At each of our three well-appointed locations, we enhance the quality of life for our residents by providing superior, personalized care that meets the unique physical, emotional and social needs of each person.
We are independently owned and operated by professionals that take a hands-on approach to their role in your loved one’s life. This is proven every day by our adherence to a very specific aging-in-place philosophy. This means, that once a person moves in with us, we want them to stay and do everything possible to ensure quality of life through all stages of aging. As a resident’s care increase, so does our level of service to him or her. And when needs fall outside of our capabilities, we contract with additional health care agencies to further enhance what we do.
The Caring Alternatives Difference
- Excellent track record of providing quality assisted living services since 1996.
- Owner operated company providing direct involvement in day to day operations.
- Wisconsin Department of Health approved staff trainer, focusing on quality staff through exceptional training.
- Focus on quality care that is personalized to meet the unique needs of each of our residents.
- Age in place philosophy.
- Strong emphasis on the individual resident, willing to go the extra mile to meet specific resident needs.
Caring Alternatives has been providing assisted living services to seniors since 1996. We are a WALA Member and Diamond Accreditation Participant. When you and your loved ones choose Caring Alternatives, you are opting for compassionate care, support and friendship, as well as supervision 24/7 to ensure all needs are met.
For more information or to schedule a tour of our communities...
The mission of Caring Alternatives is to enhance the quality of life of our residents by providing superior, personalized care that meets the unique physical, emotional and social needs of each resident, in a warm, caring, home-like environment.
Wendy Sievert, Executive Administrator
p: (414) 305-9533