Address: W182 S8320 Pioneer Drive, Muskego, WI 53150 • Phone: 414-235-5500
Caring Alternatives of Muskego is a beautiful, newly constructed 30 unit Community. Each unit has large full bath, individualized heating and cooling, cable TV, and phone jack. We have 4 two room suites for either married couples or someone that just wants to have extra space.
- Two Living rooms and large gathering room with fireplaces full of windows to the outside for Residents to relax and feel at home.
- Elegant main Dining room for all meals with breakfast bar for family gatherings or resident baking groups.
- Private Dining room for family use or special occasions.
- Activity Room for specialized therapeutic recreational activities.
- Library with wireless internet and Resident reading materials.
- Full service beauty salon with whirlpool tub for extra pampering.
- Wireless call system to alert staff by pager with no overhead noise.
- Delayed egress door providing a safe environment and peace of mind.
- Outdoor patio overlooking our beautiful wooded yard.
Caring Alternatives has been providing assisted living services to seniors since 1996. We are a WALA Member and Diamond Accreditation Participant. When you and your loved ones choose Caring Alternatives, you are opting for compassionate care, support and friendship, as well as supervision 24/7 to ensure all needs are met.
For more information or to schedule a tour of our communities...
The mission of Caring Alternatives is to enhance the quality of life of our residents by providing superior, personalized care that meets the unique physical, emotional and social needs of each resident, in a warm, caring, home-like environment.
Wendy Sievert, Executive Administrator
p: (414) 305-9533